2/12/2012

The Letter L

Oh, Lucero! They got a new album, Women & Work, coming out March 13!


Every time I listen to this band I am 25% happier than before. I also get bummed because it makes me want to work out, and then I think about how little I work out. However, there is that 25% happiness. It all equals out. Very bouncy UK indie pop!
Los Campesinos! - Death to Los Campesinos!


I want it to be a sunny Saturday afternoon in the winter. I want a roller rink, roller skates (not roller blades), and Cherry Coke. I want this song to be playing.
Little Dragon - Ritual Union



Smokin' hot cover! I love how full force this song is, then you have the funky intro and outro.
Linda Gayle - Maggie s Farm (Bob Dylan Cover)




Awesome mashup! This guy has a ton of em', check it out here.
Lenlow - Mercedes Beck


Liz Phair never got the recognition she deserves. Sure her music is very female based, but that has never stopped me before. It's not all sappy though, it's tough and raw both lyrically and musically. She had a small hit back in the 90's with Supernova, which is from the album Whip Smart. It's a great record. This song is from that album as well. I love that bass line and the drums!


Horns a plenty!
La Cherga - Ciganka


I know these guys have been around for a long time, but I never heard them before. Judging from this song, I foresee that I will be checking them out further. A new addition to the road trip mix!
Les Savy Fav - Let's Get Out Of Here

Yup, I'm a big nerd!

2129

No comments: