10/26/2009

Muhahaha


I love Halloween. In fact I think it is probably my favorite holiday next to Christmas. I decided to do some grave digging and resurrected some tunes that you can bump in the night to. So grab your ipod, turn out the lights and go investigate that noise in the woods...I'm sure it's nothing. Muhahahahahahah!

Oh and you should probably watch this before you leave.
WARNING: This video is pretty scary.


This classical piece has come to represent evil in so many movies and shows.
LinkCarl Orff - Oh Fortuna

Michael Meyers favorite song.
John Carpenter - Halloween Main Title

Béla Lugosi was a stage and film actor well known for playing Dracula.
Bauhuas - Bela Lugosi's Dead

Whatever you do, don't fall asleep..
Charles Bernstein - Nightmare On Elm Street

EDIT: So I forgot to check the songs and it turns out the Voltaire song was not correct. It's really this song. Sorry my bad.
Zombina And the Skelletones - Zombie Hop

First heard this song on The X-Files Soundtrack and it has yet to leave my ipod.
Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand

Without this song shock rock might not exist. Raw emotion, and a cool history
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You

This song creeped me out as a kid.
Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - Little Red Riding Hood

Hilarious song about being in a relationship with a satanist. A must listen!
The Broken Family Band - Living In Sin (No Longer Available)


I'll throw more out in a few days when the ghosts and ghouls really come out, so check back soon.

No comments: