8/28/2011

Kind of relevant

It's been a while since I had the motivation to update this here so called blog. Where have I been one might ask? My answer is, Lazytown. If you have never been there it's a wonderful place filled with naps, comfortable furniture, filling food, and televisions that only play captivating movies and shows. However I am here today, and that is what really matters.
Trampled By Turtles - Wait So Long

Just a little something I found stumbled upon. Click here to view!
Exene Cervenka - Trojan Horse (No Longer Available)

I decided that it is time for me to move on from my current job and find something that is going to actually make me feel good at the end of the day. I work for a bank and my particular position is one where I have to deal with angry people multiple times through out the day. It's especially fun when they are already pissed off and you have to deliver them more bad news. Quite often it's justified, sometimes it's not. Either way it's not what I want to do forever. This past month so much has changed there and it's causing a lot of unnecessary turmoil. Fee changes, new systems (both internal and external). I never really wanted to work there in the first place but I really needed a job. I applied to a few place I actually worked for in the past, both really good companies that I enjoyed working. Here's hoping! I just realized that this song is really two songs in one. I could edit it or pull the song from the CD but I am lazy and I sort of like it this way.
Suicide Machines - So Long and I Don't Want To Hear It (Minor Threat Cover)

I am horrible at making myself exercise. I never do it and if I try to keep a regimen, I usually don't make it through 2 weeks. I am trying again though I have made it two days in a row. Along with that I haven't done done anything that physical in months, I know bad, right!? To say that I am feeling the burn is an understatement. I am sure I will feel it even more tomorrow. I am starting out little and working my way up and skipping a day through out the week. I have a playlist filled with fast tempo music to keep me going and I also make it so it goes for a certain amount of time. When a few songs go by I know to change to something else. It works really well.
Los Campesinos! - Sweet Dreams Sweet Cheeks

Random funny song
Muckafurgason - Spanish Fly (No Longer Available)

No comments: