11/06/2011

Auto Tunes For Your Life

I was out killing time this weekend and I saw The T-Pain Mic. Supposedly it auto-tunes your voice. I wanted it so bad but it was way to expensive for me warrant a purchase for something I would only use for comedic purposes. Although I might be able to make a song sort of like this.
Muchuu - Adventure We Go


Florence Welch and company (A.K.A. Florence + The Machine) have just released their new album Ceremonials last weekend and from what I have heard so far it is not one to be overlooked. Florence has such a powerful voice that demand attention, and the music to back that sort of vocal talent is unique and highly enjoyable. I will be picking up my copy in the near future and going to see them live as soon as I can. I also can't deny I am a sucker for redheads. Seriously though this is a band to keep an eye on.
Florence And the Machine - Shake It Out

Speaking of new albums, Wilco has a new album out as well. I was lucky enough to hear it this weekend and I am impressed with the results. I have to add this one to the buy list as well. I dig the cover art a lot.
Wilco - I Might


I know I have posted a song by these Michigan natives before but a few days ago a girl I know, with awesome taste in music, posted a song from Small Brown Bike that I had completely forgotten about. I have had the CD this song is on in my collection for a long time but I never play the album anymore, due to a small crack in the disc. I pulled it out last night and discovered that the crack does not really affect it's play-ability for this song. Needless to say I was super excited to re-listen to what I could from the album. These guys put on a hell of a good show.
Small Brown Bike - No Place Like You


I found about this artist through one of the many Adult Swim Mixes. You heard that right Adult Swim, as in the TV show on Cartoon Network. I have to admit that they make some damn good mixes. How To Dress Well is an R&B project headed by Tom Krell. The music has a ethereal twist and leans a little to the 90's side of things.
How to Dress Well - Us In The Sense Of Forever


A few weeks ago I had to get rid of my favorite pillow case. I wore that thing out. I kid you not it had so many holes in it that the pillow didn't stay inside. It made me sad. This is my ode to my pilly little buddy. My you rest in peace.
Titles - Pillow Case

No comments: