12/09/2011

The nightime, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy, head, fever so you can jam out medicine

So I have been sick for the past week. Thankfully, it wasn't the throwing up sick, or the symptom that happens at the other end (you know what I mean). It was more of a Nyquil tagline sickness. Not fun times. Although I did have to go to the doctor, I called to make an appointment and they were all booked up so I had to go to a walk in clnic that they were partners with and I got to get checked put by a super hot female doctor. As Borat would say "Very nice!" So today I am going to post songs that are in some way related to sickness. Note: It's super hard to find songs related to being sick, so most of these won't be theme specific, but they will be good.

Nerds + Rap = Sick
Rappy McRapperson - Sick As Doggerooskies (Feat. MC Ecniv)


The Thermals - We Were Sick


Check out their website It's pretty badass(click on the band name below) This is one of those unknown and underrated bands.
The Protomen - The Good Doctor

The Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds

The National - Cold Girl Fever

Nurses - Fever Dreams

No comments: