7/10/2012

Su-hu-mer Nia-hights

So as promised here is the first "summer night" mix titled We Only Come Out At Night: A RopBop Summer Night Mix. I took the name of a Smashing Pumpkins song, which was going to be included in this mix but, I couldn't find anywhere to fit in in the flow of the mix. I also recently discovered that I can make an embedded playlist. that way you can preview the mix before you decide if you wan it. I had something similar set up where I linked to Youtube videos, but this is much easier for me, and for you. Enjoy!


We Only Come Out At Night: A RopBop Summer Night Mix

01. Shimmering Stars - Sun's Going Down
02. The Radio Dept. - David
03. Damien Jurado - Nothing is the News
04. Kid Cudi - The Mood
05. Gold & Youth - Time To Kill
06. Hum - Stars
07. We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
08. The Promise Ring - A Picture Postcard
09. My Morning Jacket - First Light
10. Herman Dune - My Baby is Afraid of Sharks
11. Ben Howard - Old Pine
12. Said The Whale - Howe Sounds
13. St. Vincent And The National - Sleep All Summer
14. The Microphones - I felt Your Size
15. Karen O and the Kids - Hideaway
16. Little Wings - Look At What The Light Did Now
17. Rouge Wave - Eyes
18. Toe - Goodbye (Feat. Toki Asako)
19. Maxence Cyrin - Where Is My Mind Piano (Pixies Cover)

No comments: