4/28/2009

Rain Rain Go Away


For the past three days it has been raining here in Michigan. I normally love a rainstorm but three days is a little excessive for my taste. We did get out first thunderstorm of the spring season and it pretty much went on all day and night long.



Tom Waits - Make It Rain(No Longer Available)

Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night(No Longer Available)


I used to work at a car wash back in my high school days and when it would rain no one would come by. It was awesome I'd get paid to do homework and listen to music. It always makes me happy when I am at work and it's raining outside for some reason. Maybe it's because I know that I'm stuck there for a long period of time and I'm not outside where it's wet. I noticed that work seems to go buy much faster on rainy days because you don't really know what time it is.
Bishop Allen - Rain

John West - Umbrella (Rihanna Cover)

Super Sweet "Sun Dried" Bonus Song
Basement Jaxx - Raindrops

No comments: