5/01/2009

Feel Good Fridays


It's a feel good kind of Friday! The sun is back, not totally back, but it's better than the dreariness that has been the past week. The weekend will be here and it's time to kick back have a cold one and enjoy the finer things in life. Or if you have work or chores to do this weekend just remember one thing. Being in a good mood almost always will make it better.
Rock Plaza Central - My Children Be Joyful

My friend got me hooked on this song. It has the music from Paper Planes by M.I.A. I didn't like her the first time I heard that song. My friend brought this song to my attention and now I love both versions. I seriously can not stop listening to it.
"Fuck the bull shit I just want some cheddar, swiss, provolone, monterrey mozzarella, whateva"
Trey Songz - Paper Planes Freestyle(No Longer Available)

I heard this song so many times it ridiculous. I used to work at a place that would play Muzak. If you don't know what that is it's recorded music with no commercials. They use it in stores a lot. The thing is, if you work where they have Muzak you hear the same songs day in and day out. It can sometimes be really annoying or awesome. In this case with this song it was awesome. When you listen to this you gotta walk with a swagger.
Young Hot Unlimited - Soulful Strut

Here is one for all the lushes. Remember be safe and for God's sake, don't drink and drive.
Paranoid Social Club - Wasted

No comments: