7/16/2009

Yeah, get it on!

Sex, sex and more sex. Get to listening and then go get you some!

This is funky little insturmental, well except for the moans, that will probably make you feel a little dirty. But sometimes dirty is good.
Chakachas - Jungle Fever(No Longer Available)

As You can probably guess from the title this one is pretty dirty as well. This one is for the ladies though.
Jean Knight - Do Me

I LOVE this song. It's soulful and happy and oh so popular.
King Floyd - Groove Me Baby

If your not down with the soul or funk, how about some pop punk?
Pepper - Dirty Hot Sex

Ahh, Peaches. So hardcore.
Peaches - Rock The Shocker

And one for the meaningless times.
Ida Maria - I Like You So Much Better When Your Naked

I'm not going to post anymore songs but here are some other really great songs I would suggest checking out. Some of these may be sort of obvious but they are a few of my favorites.

Song from Dirty Dancing. It's the record Swayze puts on the first time he and Jennifer Grey make love. Very sexy, straight from the heart, and pure emotion. Otis is the man.
Otis Redding - These Arms Of Mine

I always will connect this song to Cruel Intentions no matter what but I love this song. It's got a pretty piano and some beautiful lyrics.
The Counting Crows - Color Blind

This song was a staple song for me back in the day when I would be pining for a girl I liked. It's how you don't want the moment to end and the person to leave and it has a great last line that goes "I'm convinced that your from Mars"
The Promise Ring - Picture Postcard

A rap love song that focus on conversation and getting to know one another rather than hittin' skins.
Dead Prez - Mind Sex

This song is what Sir Paul would describe as a silly love song. It's playful as are most Of Montreal songs and the title pretty much sums up the song quite nicely.
Of Montreal - Everything Disappears When You Come Around

Then Of course the obvious one.
Al Green - Here I Am Baby

No comments: