10/10/2011

The Letter F


Hey! I'm on vacation! I'm a people!
Foreign Born - Vacationing People

Um....what? These lyrics are sort of messed up, but that is what happens when you fight, stuff gets messed up. Never the less, an amazing bluesy song by a woman with a powerful voice that will smack you in the face!
Florence and The Machine - Kiss With A Fist

This song sounds like it could have came straight out of the Motown 60's when soul and R&B dominated. Surprisingly this amazing throwback is only a few years old. If that bass line doesn't get you, I suggest you check your pulse.
Fitz and The Tantrums - Breakin' the Chains of Love

Mmm, Swedish girls covering some mountain man music. I like very much! Also I should get double points because not only is this a "F" band but it's also a cover of an "F" band. musicnerdpoweractivate!
First Aid Kit - Tiger Mountain Peasant Song (Fleet Foxes Cover)

I will quite often play this song just before going to bed.
The Fugitives - French Tattoo

No comments: